Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shoe Stuff on Etsy

I love Etsy and browsing all of the creative stuff people make. There are a number of shoe-related non-shoe items on Etsy that are very cute. For instance, I may buy this "I Do" shoe applique just to have on hand in the off chance I get married sometime soon.

Swarovski Crystal "I Do" Shoe Applique by Belles and Crystals

I Love Wine, Chocolate and Shoes by evesjulia12

Um...and I may be ordering these too. So cute! I just wish you could customize the shoe color. Too much to ask?
Red Soled High Heel Flat Note Cards by DailySip

Can't Have Enough Shoes Pendant by NewTwistJewlery

The boy and I aren't cool enough to have these as save the dates, but I love them all the same.

Chucks Tying the Know by JackandJillWedding

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...