Thursday, February 10, 2011

All You Need is Love: Day 4


For Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to bake/cook... {share a recipe!}

...anything! I don't have a traditional anything that I make for Valentine's Day. If I had a job, I would make some goodies for the office, like cookies or cupcakes, but since I'm in school I won't do that this year. 
I am thinking of making something very special this year for Valentine's dinner....a heart shaped pizza! Yes, I know you can order a take-out pizza from places like Papa John's in the shape of a heart, but I love making home made pizzas. The dough is actually really easy, but you will need to make it in advance to let it rise. You can use the recipe on the back of a yeast packet, or use this one from Anne Burrell. Add your favorite toppings and you are set!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah we ordered a heart shaped pizza last year...Im not quite that domestic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! how cute :) i love it!

    all these recipes are making me hungry!

    thank you so much for linking up again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...