Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What would you do?

So I just bought these wedges at DSW.


I had 3 gift/reward/birthday certificates that I needed to use ASAP and I am going to an outdoor wedding back home this weekend where wedges would be perfect. These instantly stood out to me, and I love stand out shoes. The problem is, I don't think I have anything to wear with them. Here is basically what I am working with.

Something like this:






Something like this:


And, something like this:





Yes, I have other dresses, but either their color or their shape have completely disqualified them from consideration.

I think the khaki Safari dress would be perfect with the shoes, but probably not for the wedding. The black dress might also work well, except that its black and the shoes have brown in them. Part of me finds that so wrong. And the navy dress probably wont work at all. So, I guess if I want to wear these shoes, I am going to have to buy a new dress. Not what I want to do. Or I could wear my original dress (not even in the above group) and wear heels that will sink into the grass. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...