Saturday, February 12, 2011

All You Need is Love: Day 5&6

 

Woops, I missed day 5 since I was actually working all day. I forget how nice it is to be a student some times. Anyways, here we go!
Day 5

What I {LOVE} about my friends is...

...they put up with me! Ha..you think I am kidding, but I am not. As an only child, my girl-friends are about as close as I will get to having sisters, and many of us have known each other long enough and have gone through enough sh*t together that we are as close as sisters. They make me laugh, tell me when I am being a bitch, ignore me if I don't listen to them, cheer me up when I am sad, make great shopping partners, listen to my boy problems, etc. I love them all dearly!

Day 6

I {LOVE} to blog because....

I do a lot of random internet browsing so this gives me an avenue to share what I find with other people. When I was working, I would read tons of blogs and fashion websites to find shoes that I loved just to pass the time when I got bored. Now that I am a poor grad student, I will browse stores online as almost a stress reliever. Also, it gives me some motivation to do well in school so I can get a good job and then get paid enough money that I can justify buying these:

Christian Louboutin Balota Glitter Strappy Sandals, $1095 from Saks
Or these:

Edmundo Castillo Open Front D'Orsay Pumps - $650 at Saks
Or these:
Gucci Inga Leather T-Strap Sandal - $895 at Saks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...