Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Spring is just around the corner, and I have to say, I can not wait! It has been a long and cold winter. One other thing I can't wait for...to be employed! I just accepted an internship for the spring/summer so I will be a temporary part of the workforce. I have shared before that I actually like dressing up for work and I like the idea of wearing a suit every now and then. But mostly I just miss the pay checks that come along with employment. So since I will be going back to work in a few short weeks, here is what my ideal Spring work outfit would look like.



1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin 12 CM Black Patent Leather Black Spike Pumps
    http://www.clsneakersale.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=23_29

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...