Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let the Sun Shine

As a California girl, I don't handle the cold weather very well. Since Monday, the temperatures here in Dallas haven't gotten above freezing.  Fingers crossed that today they will! It's times like these, and in the dead of summer, when I wonder why I ever left Cali. Needless to say, my mind is on the sun...and warmth. I'm already day dreaming of some outfits for the warmer weather.

Christian Louboutin Panier 120 Wedge Sandals

These simple espadrille inspired wedges from Christina Louboutin would be perfect with a flowy sun dress or a pair of white jeans.

Tory Burch Swan Print Wedge Sandal
Another espadrille-type wedge with a cute print. I love the navy/white combo on just about anything, and these sandals are no exception.

Diane Von Furstenberg Opal Leather Wedge Sandal
I have been coveting these wooden wedge sandals, and their less expensive counterpart, for some time now. I could see them being paired with anything from a short skirt to a pair of capris.


If I could, I would add all of these to my shoe collection, and I would be ready for Spring & Summer. 

What are your go to warm-weather shoes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...