Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Jessica Simpson

You may have heard recently that Jessica Simpson's fashion and beauty lines have sold over $750 million. Sales are projected to keep growing with the launch of her new contemporary sportswear line next fall. I personally have not bought her clothes or beauty items, but I am a big fan of her shoes. Some are trendy and some are simply classic. They are not only comfortable but are pretty durable for shoes. I have had one pair for 4 years, and the only reason I don't wear them anymore is because I have worn them so much they are just dirty. The heels and soles have not worn out and neither has the canvas. Like the rest of her line, the shoes can be pretty affordable.
Mely Oxford
Ellye Flat


Katoy Pump

Cobra Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...